Easiest Way to Create a website
How to make a website in a few easy steps
Just follow the instructions below to get up and running in minutes.
Choose a Domain Name
The domain name is the name of your website. This is how everyone is going to access your site and view your wonderful content.
Examples of popular domain names are: google.com, uber.com to name a few. Make sure yours is memorable so that your audience can remember it easily.
See if it is available in the search box below.
Add Web Hosting
Hosting is the server space that will store all the files for your website. In our case all the WordPress files will be stored and run there.
For small business and bloggers on the way up.
- 1 website
- 15GB SSD storage
- 100,000 monthly visitors
- One-click staging site
- Search engine optimization plugin
Ideal for your connected business.
Only available in English.
- Be responsive with email addresses set up for quick message sorting (think sales@ or support@), or for your employees as your business expands.
- 1 user plan includes 5 email addresses
- 2 GB storage
- Full-featured web interface for desktop and mobile
- Basic mobile and desktop access using POP
- Free integrated Group Calendar and Online Storage
Nowadays having an SSL certificate is a must. It protects your users by encrypting the communication between the browser and the server. It has also become a very important factor to rank higher in search engines because they take security of a website very seriously.
This is what give you the small padlock icon and https protocol that shows up in the url.
Standard SSL (1-Site)
Protect 1 site.
- Domain validation
- SHA-2 & 2048-bit encryption.
- Boost SEO rankings
- Fast issuance in 5min
- Display HTTPS & padlock
- Security trust seal
- Support unlimited servers
- Free unlimited reissues
- $100,000 USD warranty